[EuroPython] Organization and track chairmen

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 22:00:03 +0100

Oops, sorry, I didn't see that one.

Assigned:
---------

Python in Business: Marc-Andre Lemburg, Tim Couper
Python in Science and Industry: Nicolas Chauvat
Python/Zope in Public Administrations: Nicolas Pettiaux
Python Language: Michael Hudson <mwh@python.net>
Zope + Zope Tutorials: Paul Everitt, Tom Deprez

Still needed:
-------------
Python Tutorials
Python Applications
  -- perhaps we should fit these under Python in  Business ?
Web Services
  -- is there enough interest to make this a separate track again ?
BoFs
  -- we had three separate BoF tracks last year; perhaps it's
     better to mix them this year ?
Lightning Talks
  -- these were very popular last year
Keynotes
  -- this would include getting speakers for the key notes :-)

Finally, we'll need someone in charge of organizing the
schedule and the press-releases.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH