[EuroPython] Slogan for EPC2003

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:42:53 +0100

Magnus Lycka wrote:
> At 14:48 2003-02-08 +0100, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>
>> Magnus Lycka wrote:
>> > "Python -- It's a matter of time!"
>>
>> I like this one. Also because it hints at nefarious time machine
>> stuff. ;)
>

> Thanks. A shorter variation on the same theme would be:
>
> "Python -- it's about time..."
>
> But maybe the first is better, it gives an impression of
> confidence. The latter alternative seems more impatient...

Do you think it's good to have Python mentioned twice in the
title ?

		EuroPython 2003

             Python -- It's about time...

Doens't look right, if you ask me. Perhaps we should just take
another phrase from the Zen of Python
(http://www.python.org/doc/Humor.html), e.g.

		EuroPython 2003

           Simple is better than Complex

(A less serious one:
      ['great' for all_the_fun in the_IT_world()]
)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 11 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     49 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                       133 days left