[EuroPython] Broken website

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:37:09 +0100

Tom Deprez wrote:
>>Ah, ok. Thanks. Hmm, the press release is also broken on that
>>instance. Anybody have the text somewhere ?
>

> Zut, my mistake... it's ok again on the www.europython.org

Thanks !

While waiting for a fix of the 2002 problem, could someone
explain the cause of the error I'm seeing:

Error Type: TALESError
Error Value: exceptions.UnicodeError on ASCII encoding error: ordinal not in range(128) in
"standard:'here/Localizer/changeLanguageForm'", at line 174, column 7

I suppose the problem is related to the Localizer product.
Perhaps the product wasn't installed correctly or some
change was made which now causes Unicode to hit an unexpected
8-bit string. Or is this related to TAL-usage in some template ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 12 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     48 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                       132 days left