[EuroPython] Did we make a contract for EuroPython sponsors last year?

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:39:26 +0100

Laura Creighton wrote:
> Pycon is getting sponsors, Sponsors want contract, and Pycon doesn't
> have one.  They would like to steal ours if we have one.

We don't have one.

A nice list of things to expect in return for
what the sponsor gives on the web-site would be nice to have
(like the one I posted as example from the ACCU Python UK
conference).

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 13 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     47 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                       131 days left