[EuroPython] Python Framework Track

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:41:57 +0100

Hi there,

I think I'm going ahead with the framework track. I already have two
possibilities and I haven't even announced anything yet. Granted one
was by my own doing; I mailed Daniel Veillard of libxml/libxslt (which
have Python bindings) if he could give a talk this year (last year that was
not possible due to schedule conflict).

I guess we should do an official call for talks though to be fair. Then
again I don't recall we had complaints and we had a nice program last
year..

It may be a bit early especially to do such a call as  we aren't going to do
papers (are we?), but perhaps we should set a date for when we are going
to do the first call. I guess before then we need to work out whether speakers
get in free, etc. Was there any conclusion on that?

Regards,

Martijn