[EuroPython] Fees, Booth prices, funding, ...

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:22:28 +0100

Hi all,

I think it's time we talk about this as well. So we can get some money,
before the congress starts and can pay the billes on time. Also I hope
we can attrack more companies for funding this time.
However, I would like that we can discuss this with a small group. Are
there people who have experience in this and would like to help?
I think a small group can handle this quickly. Of course, we need Denis
on this subject too, since he knows all the prices of the centre and
catering etc.

Regards,
Tom.