PROPOSE: IRC meetings (Was Re: [EuroPython] Fees, Booth prices, funding, ...)

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:32:00 +0100

Paul Everitt wrote:

> I'd like to propose that we schedule some IRC meetings where the
> organizers get together and work through issues.  Basically:
>
> 1) Write an agenda beforehand.
>
> 2) Have regularly-scheduled times.  (Otherwise scheduling becomes a 100
> email hassle.)

Why not use the same time as last year: Mondays 17:00 CET on #europython.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 17 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     43 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                       127 days left