[EuroPython] Old wiki pages ?

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:35:09 +0100

Tom Deprez wrote:
> M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>
>>Does someone have a copy of the old draftwiki pages around ?
>>
>>The website gives me an error for all URLs that were posted here.
>>
>>I'm especially interested in the PressRelease pages.
>>
>>Thanks,
>

> If you would go to the *old*  EP site, then you would find that the
> pages are still there and working ...
>
> FYI: http://hosting.zope.nl:8090/draftwiki/FrontPage

Thanks. I tried port 8108 on that machine, http://europython.zope.nl/
and http://www.europython.org/ ... I must have missed that URL. Oh
well.

> It seems the ZWiki product isn't installed on the new instance. We'll
> fix that.

Right. Not even the management interface lets you check the
wiki page content; even though the ZWiki product is listed
in the control panel.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 17 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     43 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                       127 days left