[EuroPython] tracks again

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@ael.be
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:26:44 +0100

Le Mardi 18 F=E9vrier 2003 14:34, Martijn Faassen a =E9crit :
> Hi there,
>
> I just got Alex Martelli mailing me who he should contact to
> send in proposals. We should at least be moving ahead with organizing this
> so here's another push:
>
> From the web page:
>
>  http://europython.zope.nl/sessions/descriptions
>
> and the thread it looks like the stuff is not entirely up to date/
> consistent.
>
> What appears to be missing is
>
> Python/Zope in Public Administrations: Nicolas Pettiaux

I am here again after a busy week at Solutions Linux in Paris (on the Zope=
=20
Europe booth mainly) then Fosdem as well as some other activities, some=20
political.=20

=46or example, it is nearly voted (ie. the commission has voted on Feb 12 2=
003,=20
11 pro 1 against, and the vote in plenary session will take place on March=
=20
21) that *only* Free Software (aka any program provided that it comes will=
=20
full redistributable and adaptable source code) can be used in some public=
=20
administration in Brussels, first Cocof.

I'll take in charge Zope and Python in Public administration, as Nicolas=20
Chauvat said.=20

As Denis, it is not my lack of interest that took me away from the list for=
 a=20
while ;-)

Regards,

Nicoals

=2D-=20
Nicolas Pettiaux
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.=20
Then they fight you. Then you win." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Association =E9lectronique libre pour la promotion des=20
droits de l'Homme dans la Soci=E9t=E9 de l'information (AEL) -
http://www.ael.be=20