[EuroPython] let's start again

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@ael.be
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 09:07:08 +0100

Dear all,

THis is my first mail since the beginning of the year and I wish you all =
a=20
very successful year 2003, a very good health (the same for your company =
:-),=20
and successfull python and zope projects.

I think that is is time to start again the serious and organized work we =
need=20
to do to have a EPC2003 (Europython Conference 2003) that is as successfu=
l,=20
if not more than the 2002 was.

Please look at and contribute=20

http://www.europython.org/draftwiki=20

I especially added=20

http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/EuroPython2003

(thanks for the help on the table: I am not a specilist)

Besr regards,

Nicolas

PS sorry for cross-posting, but I think it is intresting to both ML
--=20
Nicolas Pettiaux
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.=20
Then they fight you. Then you win." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Association =E9lectronique libre pour la promotion des=20
droits de l'Homme dans la Soci=E9t=E9 de l'information (AEL) -
http://www.ael.be=20