[EuroPython] Archiving EPC 2002 Website

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:16:59 +0100

Marc,

It has been done... ie a backup has been made a week or 2 ago (when you
first asked it)... I didn't had time to move it and I'm not sure if it
will be that easy, ie concerning certain products (like the ones of
Joachim). But anyway the backup is made and we could move it under
another folder (2002), if needed.

Regards,
Tom.