[EuroPython] 2 Zope instances!

Tom Deprez tom@aragne.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:23:27 +0100

Well,

At the moment we had 1 vote for and another against.
I'm also in favor not to move it, since the site works and I'm afraid that
changing it would take too much time. I need to get into Plone myself and
since I don't know anything about it, it can take time.
Joachim also prefers to use the old site first.

I've nothing much against Plone, but we started too late (yes, again, sorry,
but this is voluntary work :-)).
Let us first concentrate that talks can be submitted, etc... later we can
still move to Plone (even after the congress, ie for the next congres), but
at least we have a EP 2003 ready .

Tom.