[EuroPython] Thanks / slides / image rights

Dinu Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:29:21 +0200

Hi all,

to Tom, Denis and all the rest deeply involved: thanks for an even
greater follow-up conference!! It's been a pleasure to be there,
again!

To the track chairmen and speakers: I'd really like to see us
collect (or send) the respective presentations in PDF format, so
they can be hooked up on the website, very soon. Martijn, I'll
send you mine later today...

BTW, I'm writing a conference report and they want a nice picture
to print. As I've made only four myself, I dare ask if anybody
would just give me permission to use any of his/hers (to be con-
firmed via private email - I promise a copy of the German paper
issue in exchange and your name being mentioned), or if the or-
ganizers would like to put some candidate pictures in some visible
corner of the site explaining something like "these can be used
for free for articles etc."?

Big thanks!

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
"Dans la vie, il n'y a pas de solutions. Il y a des forces en marche: