[EuroPython] EuroPython 2004 [Was: Thank you all - where do we do the same thing next year?]

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:22:29 +0200

Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> One last suggestion : a "Commercial Track" where companies doing
> business with Python could present their commercial offerings and products.
> Having this distinct from the other tracks would prevent us from being
> tempted to slip "commercials" into other presentations and would allow
> python companies to make sure that the community knows what they're doing
> and selling (and I don't think this is the case at this point).

I don't see any problem with having commercial presentations
integrated in all tracks. It makes the tracks more diverse and
interesting, IMHO. Also, if you have a special business interest,
the "Python in Business" track is your friend.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Jul 03 2003)
2003-07-01: Released mxODBC.Zope.DA for FreeBSD             1.0.6 beta 1