[EuroPython] EP 2004 decision rather quickly?

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:55:22 +0200

Dario Lopez-K=E4sten wrote:
> However, the theme of this discussion (or flemawar as someone put it) s=
eems
> not to be the venue of the conference, but rather how decisions are mad=
e.
> For this reason I really really think that the issue of what kind of
> orgnasisation EuroPython is, is an important one to answer.

I agree. I think the most constructive thing that can be done now is to
spend some time getting a clear organization in place. Planning for
EP 2004 is important and it's great it's happening now, but it's not
desparately urgent at this stage either and some details can wait until
the organization is more or less in place.

I'm willing to commit some of my time in helping to found such an=20
organization. If not everybody hates my guts now. :)

Regards,

Martijn