[EuroPython] (no subject)

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 16:10:46 +0200

@vet.uu.nl
Cc: europython@python.org
Subject: Re: [EuroPython] EP 2004 decision rather quickly?
From: Martijn Faassen <faassen@vet.uu.nl>

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> At 14:51 4/07/2003, Dinu Gherman wrote:
> >I suggest all you combatants take a rest from this silly flame war
> >and stop spoiling the memories of everybody who attended EPC2002/3!
> >
> >Please do and enjoy the weekend to come to clear up your minds and
> >come back with fresh ideas about the future of promoting Python
> >on European conferences!
> >
> >Dinu
>
> I really second Dinu on that...

I agree with Dinu completely, except that the decision was
already announced to the world yesterday on www.europython.org, which
is how I found out about all this in the first place.

Is it possible to take that notice down at least? I will then be able to
enjoy my weekend too. I was already fully prepared to do so not thinking
much about EP except to enjoy the photographs and to post some slides
online, until I ran into said news item.

Regards,

Martijn