[EuroPython] Future EPC evaluation form

Magnus Lyckå magnus@thinkware.se
Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:00:37 +0200

I just though about something else (for a change ;).
I thought I'd post it now (despite the current chaos)
since I'll forget if I don't. (I probably will anyway,
but we'll see...)

In the future, it might be good to have some kind of
evaluation questionaire, to get a better picture of
what we need to improve for the next conference.
(There are always things to improve...)

I think this should be a paper that should be handed
out to the visitors, and requested back in the end of
the conference. There could also be a web form for
those who forgot to hand in their paper.

Skipping the paper and just using a web form would
mean less manual work I guess, but I suspect it would
lead to much fewer answers. It's also good if people
can make comments freely.

It would probably be a good thing if the form looked
the same from year to year, both to get some kind of
continuity, to be able to see how the current evaluation
differs from the "usual", and to avoid inventing the
wheel over and over.

Talking about not inventing wheels: Does anyone have
some suitable conference evaluation for that we can
steal?

--
Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus@thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se