[EuroPython] Two EPC in 2004? :)

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:15:10 +0200

Dinu Gherman wrote:
> Nicolas Chauvat:
>
> >I also think that one EuroPython per year is more than enough, both
> >for the attendees and for the organizing staff.
>
> Well, it doesn't have to be the same staff! If some folks would like
> to organise the yearly Intergalactic Pythonista Conference - why not?!
> If there are enough Aliens speaking English well enough to have the
> event on planet Earth, go for it! ;-)

Having *two* staffs while we already have trouble with one? :) Perhaps
the aliens can pull it off, but in reality this seems rather unrealistic and
counterproductive. You'd be competing, and it would create a lot of
confusion.

I'm not even sure Andy himself finds this a realistic alternative if he
considers it a bit more.

Let's just accept that we'll have to work together!

Regards,

Martijn