[EuroPython] EPC as an EuroPython Association SIG

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:49:20 +0200

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 05:35:05PM +0200, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
> I mean, isn't the very fact that we are havign this discussion in the first
> place the *very sign* of a democratic process?

Yes. But in order to make it look more like an ideal (I did not say current)
democracy than like a roman republic, we'll have to make sure that the ones
that talk are not the only ones who decide. And as any community, we'll
need to decide on a rule that defines who is in and wsho is out.

So here is an important question: who is part of our "demos" in our case ?

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais où est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)