[EuroPython] Voting structure on the web

Frederic Peters fpeters@entrouvert.be
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:34:09 +0200

Hello Denis, hello to the whole EuroPython crew.

Denis Frère wrote :

> The best tool I know of is Glasnost
> see http://glasnost.entrouvert.org/downloading
> I don't know if there is an English doc yet, but it's pure Python.

Thanks Denis.  There is not yet English documentation (we only got a
first release of the French docs early July, not yet translated).

I can set up an installation fairly quickly if you need one or provide
assistance if you want to install it on your server (it's not
difficult provided the server runs Debian (either woody or sid)).

I'm off to Oslo from tomorrow evening to the end of the week but
should have net access.

Regards,

        Frederic