[EuroPython] Structure prototypes

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:23:18 +0200

Dario Lopez-K=E4sten wrote:
> ----- Original Message -----=20
> From: "Magnus Lyck=E5" <magnus@thinkware.se>
> >
> >I would certainly prefer a community based approach for EPC.
>=20
> me too.

Me as well. This is speaking to someone who co-owns a company that
depends on Python and Zope, too. I think it can still be that case
that people who have business interests step up and do a large amount
of the work. The community *is* a business interest.

[snip]
> I will be away from a computer startign tomorrow for 2 weeks (I'll be a=
broad
> on vacation with my family) so I'll be able to read mail again from Aug=
ust
> 30. (If I can manage to sneak my laptop as part of the luggage, there i=
s a
> small chance I might be able to read mail from the hotel ;-).

I hope this meant 'july 30'. :)

Regards,

Martijn