[EuroPython] Re: [ez] Thanks for comming!

Henrion Benjamin bh@udev.org
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 03:49:04 +0200

Christian Scholz <cs@comlounge.net> [030627]:
> Hi!
>
> > We would like to thank everybody for being at EuroPython2003!
>
> And I would like to thank everybody involved into making this happen! :)
>
> It was a very nice conference and everything worked very well!
>
> I am looking forward to next year!
> (but make the names on the badges a bit bigger then ;-)

Ideas collected by my brain and ears:

o put a private list of pictures on a great wall visible on the hall by
everybody

o make a system in Python to post slides, videos, sound, pictures for
each conference and/or presentation

o try to reduce the location costs of the rooms by having the support of
a university (like UCL for the sprints)

o Let's organise coding python nights with lightning projects, the list
of the projects published just some hours before the coding night

o More and more Lightning talks; minus Longish talks like Zope or Plone

o A long talk for CherryPy

o Maybe the next talk will be in Sweden, with Laura (and his incredible
sense of humor!)

I'm quite tired, python has eaten my energy.

Thanks Denis and the whole org team, Python is so great!

PS: I will post Sprint pics a soon as I've time.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org>
http://bh.udev.org