[EuroPython] Thank you all - where do we do the same thing next year?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@iki.fi
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:20:13 +0100

Thank you, thank you, thank you all - other organizers, speakers as well
as people who participated in the conference.

We had amazing fun on the Zope-track and I am ready to volunteer for
track chair/co-chair also on the next year. It is great to do work with
a such a nice group of people who like to do their share - but also
genuinely care about the things they work for.

Some thoughts:

    - Food was better this year, thursday toasts, pizza and sausages was
a definite bonus
    - There should have been more internet connections available - 2 or
3 more hubs

Questions:

     - Where next year?

-huima