[Tom] Re: [EuroPython] Tracks issue (Todo 1)

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 19:47:22 +0100

For the track chairman it's on:

http://www.europython.org/Admin

But, Paul will inform all chairmans about it (when we have all
chairman).

> * the press release link still points to a release dated 2002

Yup, with the lack of no other one. I thought on removing it, but then
I'm sure people will complain that there is nothing...

> * most other links say "no decisions have been made..."

Correct, I haven't seen much people on the IRC meetings either.... I'm
having rough weeks here, so it stays like I've left it behind (strange
isn't it, with how many people are we?). Do you all think that it will
work out without doing something?

> * the hotel reservation pages still mention EPC2002 - have there
>    been talks with the hotels about offering reductions similar
>    to the ones we had last year ?

NO, it's not my task.

> * the FAQ mentions a proceddings CD -- AFAIK there never was
>    such a CD for the EPC 2002 event; also what ever became
>    of the audio taping we did last year ?

Are there volunteers for helping? I don't have the tapes, and I didn't
proposed to do it. It's all voluntairy work... so if the people didn't
do it because they didn't found the time, I don't complain.

> * the FAQ should be updated to say "speakers won't have to register
>    for the conference, but there is a small fee for catering"

Go ahead, you've a login.

Sorry to tell, but can you only complain? If you see something missing,
correct it or ask how to correct it.

Tom.