[EuroPython] Version 0.0.1 of CFP announcement

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:30:50 +0100

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 03:10:29PM +0100, Paul Everitt wrote:
> About EuroPython Conference 2003
>
>   EuroPython Conference 2003 is the premiere venue for meeting Python
>   and Zope developers from Europe and beyond.  As the first
>   community-organized Python and Zope conference, EPC 2003 delivers
>   the atmosphere and information developers want.  The conference will
>   be held June 25-27, 2003 in Charleroi, Belgium.  Information is
>   available at the EuroPython website at http://www.europython.org/.

+1

>   o The HTML version will have hyperlinks to track descriptions, what
>   for the email version?  Reference numbers, nothing?

numbers that reference items in the list of links at the bottom of the message.

see the track[1] description page

[1]: http://www.europyuthon.org/track_description_page

>   o Do we need to mention speaker benefits (which we haven't
>   finalized) ?

no. put that info on the web site once it's decided.

>   o Who can people contact for non-public questions (the XXXX) ?

I can be the french-speaking contact. Last year we had one contact person per organizing country.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)