[EuroPython] Sponsorship

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:20:43 +0100

Andrew Smart wrote:
> Hi folks,
>=20
> since I'm not able to help out that much I'm going to spend some money.=
 We
> can sort this "sponsorship"-thing out later, but I think its time to sh=
ow
> support to the EPC 2003.
>=20
> So I'm going to send out money: =80500 from my side for the EPC 2003. S=
o the
> local people can start paying invoices etc.
>=20
> I couldn't find the bank account data on the site, so if someone please=
 send
> me the data?

This page has the data we used last year.

	http://www.europython.org/2002/sponsoring

Not sure whether the orga team will use the same account
for this year, though.

It would be worthwhile to setup a EuroGiro compatible account
for the event, since this is not only cheap on the accounting
side, but also provides access to the EuroGiro money transfer
system which allows you to send money from another EuroGiro
compatible account really cheap (and more reliable).

	http://www.eurogiro.com/

--=20
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 10 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     22 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                       106 days left