[EuroPython] Version 0.0.1 of CFP announcement

Anna Ravenscroft rev_anna_r@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:40:17 -0800 (PST)

I suggest that we have the tutorials be handled by the appropriate
track manager. So, for example, a tutorial regarding specific features
of the language would be handled by the track chair of the Python
Language track.

Seems to make most sense with the limited number of people working the
conference.

Anna