[EuroPython] Version 0.0.1 of CFP announcement

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:27:20 +0100

I think the CFP is ready to go out.  The only suggested change on the
last draft was to remove the reference to the now-merged public admin
track.

So sure, go ahead and launch the CFP.

--Paul