[EuroPython] Talks

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:09:30 +0100

Is this just my impression or is there really so little interest
in giving talks at EPC 2003 ?

FWIW, I've added an entry to the database at

	http://www.europython.org/Talks/listForm?year=2003

to test the interface. I found that the "new" button on that
interface page doesn't work. The CallFor interface does work,
though.

BTW, has anything been decided on the schedule yet ? The form
also mentions a day 0 which doesn't seem to fit the time
frame of three days mentioned on the frontpage.

Nitpicking as always ;-),
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 20 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     12 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                        96 days left