[EuroPython] talks at EuroPython

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:06:04 +0100

Laura Creighton wrote:
> I keep finding people who would like to give talks about game development
> and python in education.  Some of these are the same people -- they
> teach school children to program by programming games in python.
> Maybe we need a new track.  I can help chair it, but can not do the
> whole job on my own...

Wouldn't it be better to fit them in with one of the existing
tracks ?

There doesn't seem to be too much interest in giving talks
this year (probably because PyCon, Python UK and OSCON are
so close to the event), so this would be a good thing :-)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 25 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                      7 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                        91 days left