[EuroPython] IRC Meetings

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:36:06 +0200

Hi all,

Well, today their was a lot of interest at the IRC Europython. More than
before. Thanks for all who joined.

During the chat, we noticed that most people won't be able to make it to
the morning chat.
>From earlier discussions we also noticed that 17:00h is perhaps too
early and propose to make it 18:00.

So, the following has been dicided by the people at the IRC EuroPython
chat of today that:

* The morning chats are cancelled.
* The evening chats are moved to 18:00h European time.

If people have real objections to this change, please, reply to this
mail. Until so far the above decisions are active, meaning:

no morning chats; evening chats at 18:00h.

To be sure: the next meeting is 1/04/2003 at 18:00h European time.

Regards,
Tom.