[EuroPython] Talk database

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Thu, 01 May 2003 13:13:18 +0000

Hi all,

Martijn Faassen wrote:
 > snip
>=20
> I understand we all feel stressed out over this topic, and the loss of
> the talk database is a major pain. And of course things should've been
> tested better before the upgrade, and when it went wrong this should've=

> been found out and reported to the rest of us *at that point*; I'm
> still not clear on why we had to be in the dark for a day.
the second desaster on that day was that I my Internetconnection was not =

available from 13:00 H until 19:30 and I had an appointment at 20:00 h=20
so I actually could look into the issue yesterday morning.

Sorry again for the mess.

--=20
Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen                              Joachim Schmitz
AixtraWare Ingenieurb=FCro f=FCr Internetanwendungen
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163