[EuroPython] Talks database : XML-RPC interface

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Fri, 02 May 2003 13:40:02 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:
> M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>
>>FYI, here's the error message I get from the scripts we used last
>>year. Perhaps that helps in getting it to work again, so that
>>backups of the databases are easier to do:
>

> That's normal, since Joachim has updated his product from last year and thus
> scripts from last year don't work anymore.
> We've already asked Joachim to adjust the scripts to the new version of his
> product. Just a little bit patience and the scripts will work again.

Great ! I'll then setup the cronjob again to do daily backups
(just in case :-).

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, May 02 2003)
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                        53 days left