[EuroPython] Inexpensive Hotel?

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Mon, 05 May 2003 16:31:53 +0100

Magnus Lyck=E5 <magnus@thinkware.se> writes:

> Since we've come to the conclusion that flying to Charleroi is
> so cheap that just writing about it will trigger spam-filters,
> are there any similar experiences regarding lodging?
>
> I'm interested in sharing a hotel room if someone is willing...

Last year there was cheap accomodation at sports centre type place
called Adeps.  I think that's an option again, but admittedly am not
sure.

> (BTW, I think the largest part of my travel expenses will be the
> domestic transport to the nearest international airport.)

Me too, almost certainly.

Cheers,
M.

--=20
  SCSI is not magic. There are fundamental technical reasons why it
  is necessary to sacrifice a young goat to your SCSI chain now and
  then.                                                  -- John Woods