[EuroPython] EuroPython 2003: Call For Talks Extended

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 20:43:07 +0200

>> What is the policy on resubmitting for other tracks, after biz is
>> full (for that matter, I'm not even sure anymore for what tracks I
>> submitted, with all the backup and re-entry business).

To all people submitted a talk:

http://www.europython.org/news/newsEntries/20030501

All talks are restored from backup. So no worries. If there still seems
to be a problem, the chairman will take contact with you. We apologize
for the inconveniences.

Also, not all chairman have started to fill their tracks, the talk
submission deadline has been extended till May 12th.

http://www.europython.org/news/newsEntries/20030423
http://www.europython.org/sessions/cft

This means, that it's quit possible you haven't received a message of
acceptance yet, since they wait until the deadline to approve/reject the
talks.

> I think "asking the track chair" is the only sensible answer.  To any
> question along these lines :-)

Yup, correct. Concerning talks, etc. there's only one person who can
give you the best advice: the track chairmen.