[EuroPython] Cheap accommodation

Denis denis@aragne.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 02:56:08 +0200

Hi (again) Tom,

By the way, I had to tell you about cheap accommodation.

You already know ADEPS center will not be free, this year. Franšois
promised me he would try another possibility of the same kind, but we
still have to wait for an answer.

On my side, I contacted a friend who owns small rooms, not *very*
comfortable, but reasonnably well enough for a couple of nights.
He has 5 sleeping rooms with one bed and a lavabo with warm water
(no shower, toilet in the hall), in the very center of the town.
He would rent them for 15 EUR/night each.

In the same building, he also has an appartment with 3 sleeping rooms,
a bathroom, toilet, kitchen and a living with TV. He would rent it for
60 EUR/night. If people want to share the appartment, that's not very
expensive neither.

Interrested people can contact him directly by mail :
Paul Vannes <pva@barcodex.be>

The good thing is that it's a very central place. Some of the attendees
already slept there last year and they were satisfied (quality/price).

(I cc the mail on the list so you don't have to do it.)

Denis

--
Denis FRERE
P3B    : Club Python(-Zope) Belge --------- http://www.p3b.org