[EuroPython] Draft initial press release

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Nov 6 07:43:51 EST 2003

Jacob Hallén <jacob at strakt.com> writes:

> Here follows a draft press release. It is only intended as a heads-up, with
> more information sent out around 1 December. Comments and changes are
> welcome.

Should there be a champion (not me!) of the business side of things
among the quotees?  "EuroPython will be an oppurtunity for businesses
that leverage Python to communicate with each other and developers...".

Otherwise, looks good.  By the time the release goes out, we should
make sure that there's transport info and accomodation on the web
site.  Apropos the website, is what's at

    http://europython-develop.zope.nl/epc

going to become the "offical" web site?  What needs to be done before
that can happen?  Or is sticking with the CMS (for want of a better
word) we have now the safer option?

Cheers,
mwh

--
  : exploding like a turd
  Never had that happen to me, I have to admit.  They do that