[EuroPython] Draft initial press release

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Thu Nov 6 09:21:48 EST 2003

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 02:53:04PM +0100, Laura Creighton wrote:

> I'd rather move the other directtion.  The thing that I disliked the
> communities to form, self-organising around documents, but only
> if the people who want to form the communities and sub-groups get
> to write the documents.

Which is what you get with Plone. It needs set-up, not editing.
Wiki is just a less structured and poorer form of content-management. Once
set-up, structured content saves hours over unstructured content.

But since I do not have time to contribute, I will not try to advocate
further.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances