[EuroPython] New pictures

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Tue Nov 18 14:20:40 EST 2003

I have put up some new pictures of the venue at http://www.strakt.com/
europython/
I have made some calculations on the number of seats in each room. This is
what labels the pictures. There is also a series of photographs of a
schematic plan of the place.

The room sizes are as follows:
VR 180
VM 144
VA 136
VB 136
VF ~90
VK 70
VG Unknown (likely to be ~70)
VH Unknown (likely to be ~70)

The 50-seat rooms are located upstairs where it says VV and VÖ.

Hiss = elevator.
The cafe is downstairs where it says "A-fiket".
V-gården = the yard
The atrium is off to the left on the plan. The entrance is below the red dot.

I also managed to get some quick pictures of the big hall in the student
union. There was a conference in action in there.

(I did a lot of experiments with pictures in one room. You can probably skip
most of them.)

Cheers

Jacob