[EuroPython] Proposal for possible conference topic

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Wed Oct 8 01:33:01 EDT 2003

Hello,

yesterday I had a an interesting IRC conversation on #zope at freenode on how
to optimise site development for speed. We soon got into the general desing
how-to for building highly optimised stuff which, i think, is interesting
for python apps in general, and perhaps for python-based www-apps/framworks
in particular.

Interesting things that were mentioned were psyco and techniques for
designing objects "the proper way" for optimised rendering and execution.

Is this a topic that would be interesting to have for the Conference? I know
I would be interested in attending to that kind of talk... :)

Cheers,

/dario