[EuroPython] August Europython?

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Tue Sep 9 11:18:18 EDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 08:52:11PM +0200, Dinu Gherman wrote:
> Tim Couper:
>
> >August is likely to attract the smallest number of attendees (apart
> >from
> >possibly December), certainly in the UK, and I suspect in other
> >nations. I
> >think we have to do it in June at the latest.
>
> France and Italy are virtually shut down in August with every-
> body being on vacation...

August is definitely not the best time if you want to attract people from
France, unless you plan on having them spend their vacation in Sweden and
incidentally attend EP04, which I might do if it is held at that time :-)

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais où est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)