[EuroPython] Preliminary reservations made

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Wed Sep 10 17:46:01 EDT 2003

I have made a preliminary reservation at SGS Veckobostäder for all the rooms
they have available for 6-9 june 2004. They have a total of 157 beds
available. One is in a single room, there are 100 beds in double rooms and 56
in 4-bed rooms. I have also made a preliminary reservation for 20 beds the 4
days before the conference and 30 beds the 5 days after the conference, so
that there is room for sprints and people who want to stay for holidays.

We will investigate some other accomodation alternatives, now that we have
the dates set. It is also time to get things rolling about the conference
venue.

Jacob