[EuroPython] Starting to plan

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Fri Sep 19 06:45:32 EDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 12:29:31PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Note that there are plans to redo the site in Zope/Plone (as opposed to
> Zope/hacks as it is now). These plans existed last year as well but did
> not materialize due to lack of volunteers. My impression was that some
> movement had happened already on this, but Tom would know more.

There is a new site based on Plone already in the works and available.
Volunteers willing to learn more about Plone would be very welcome to join,
since I plan on having very little time for this myself, although I pretend
to know exactly how to have a very nice technical design for the site. Just
don't have time to implement it, but will help anyone willing to do the
implementation.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais où est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)