[EuroPython] Re: can we have a new logo for EuroPython?

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Thu Feb 5 09:10:03 EST 2004

I think that people are just a tiny bit bored with the same logo, so if
you could just change it a bit, not enough to lose the brand definition,
but enough so that the message 'something has changed, pay attention'
gets out there, then that would be great.

But I can let the rest of the people speak for themselves...

Laura