[EuroPython] registration forms

Steve Alexander steve at z3u.com
Thu Feb 5 14:22:07 EST 2004

lac at strakt.com
> I would like a 'are you a vegetarian' box, and another
> where people can write in special dietary needs.
>
> Just posting here so it will get into more heads so we don't forget....

I would suggest also a footnote explaining what the working definition
of "vegetarian" is. Maybe "includes dairy products and eggs, but no meat,
fish, poultry" would be a good start.

For example, in my experience, many places in France include fish-kinda-stuff
as "vegetarian". Soup in many places is made with chicken stock, and
quite often the serving staff don't realize it.

--
Steve Alexander