[EuroPython] About minutes, proposals and agenda for Monday

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Sun Feb 8 13:48:00 EST 2004

The meeting starts at 18.00 CET, Monday 9 February 2004 on #europython,
freenode IRC

As you can see, I have a new heading on the agenda - progress reports

If you want to add something to the agenda, mail me before the meeting.

Minutes from last meeting are on the wiki (http://z3u.com/ep2004/). I have
also made some drafts and some proposals. One for a tutorials survey to send
to comp.lang.python, one for an invitation to arrange sprints (which Laura
didn't like much). The biggest thing is the marketing plan, which I would
like you to add names of possible candidates for marketing/translation to.
If you know someone in a country we haven't covered, add that persons name and
email address to the wiki page. While translation may be a bit of work,
forwarding some materials to national mailing lists and to your friends is so
easy that we can reasonably expect anyone to do it. It is better to have some
name than none at all.

I have also written a catering requirements spec, but that is in Swedish, so I
haven't posted it.

AGENDA
A. Introductions, if any

B. Information/Decision items
- Marketing plan

C. Progress reports
- Logo
- Web

D. Urgent discussion items
- Formation of Europython Society
- Call for papers
- Tutorials
- Sprints
- Time planning - deadlines for when things have to be done
	Last day to submit refereed papers
	Last day to submit talks

E. Other items