[EuroPython] Minutes and agenda

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Sun Feb 15 21:37:27 EST 2004

I have posted the minutes from last meeting on the wiki
(http://z3u.com/ep2004/).

I have very few items I think need discussing in this meeting. I only got the
draft CFP a few hours ago, and I haven't hadtime to do any revisions. Neither
do I think I will have a draft press releaseready before the meeting. Depends
on what time I wake up tomorrow. It looks as if Laura and I will make it to
the meeting. However, we are on a rather slow ink and may have to go offline
from time to time during the meeting. For this reason, mwh should chair it
anyway.

Jacob

AGENDA
A. Introductions, if any

B. Information/Decision items

C. Progress reports
- Web

D. Urgent discussion items

- Cfp, press release
- Sprints ?
- Time planning - deadlines for when things have to be done

E. Followups

F. Other items