[EuroPython] Minutes and agenda

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Sun Feb 15 21:37:27 EST 2004

I have posted the minutes from last meeting on the wiki

I have very few items I think need discussing in this meeting. I only got the
draft CFP a few hours ago, and I haven't hadtime to do any revisions. Neither
do I think I will have a draft press releaseready before the meeting. Depends
on what time I wake up tomorrow. It looks as if Laura and I will make it to
the meeting. However, we are on a rather slow ink and may have to go offline
from time to time during the meeting. For this reason, mwh should chair it

A. Introductions, if any

B. Information/Decision items

C. Progress reports
- Web

D. Urgent discussion items

- Cfp, press release
- Sprints ?
- Time planning - deadlines for when things have to be done

E. Followups

F. Other items