[EuroPython] Next IRC Meeting 2004-02-23 1880 CET

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Feb 17 05:47:46 EST 2004

Laura Creighton wrote:

> Can we simply arrange to use this cafeteria?  I am arranging food for
> the con.  We don't want to eat what is usually served there, if this
> is the same place I am thinking of.  I was thinking that we need to
> contact Sommarklubben, or something to see about space for beer
> drinking afterwards ...  I didn't know about the 'run by students ...
> perhaps I am thinking of a different place ..'

uh... I am *really* not sure if it's OK to not use the catering
facilities that Chalmers provide. I know that there is some caveat
there, and I believe I had that pointed out at the beginning.

Seems I am going to have to look into this. The cefeteria I am speaking
of is one that is run by Architecture students (A-fiket).

/dario