[EuroPython] RE: Europython Tutorials questionaire

Groot N.C. de ndegroot at ktu.nl
Tue Feb 24 05:24:19 EST 2004

1. Are you likely to attend Europython?
Yes

2. What topics would you be interested in? How much would you be ready
to pay for such a tutorial?
o Using IDE's for developing Zope/CMF/Python (Windows and Linux)
o Profiling and performance tuning (Zope, ZPT, CMF, Plone)
o Implementing test scenario's for beginners

Eur 50-100

3. When would it be most suitable for you to participate in a tutorial?
Please rank the alternatives.
a. Friday 4 June
b. Saturday 5 June
c. Sunday 6 June
d. During the conference
e. When it doesn't conflict with my Sprint
f. Thursday 10 June

4. Would you be willing to give a tutorial?  On what subject(s)?
I would like to do something. Maybe about converting from CMF to Plone and
UI adapting, but I'm just starting the process. Not sure I will discover
enough - and in time - to make it into a tutorial.

5. Is there any other input you would like to give us?
o More interaction would be nice, create possibility to send in cases,
problems or even designs and get them evaluated by a forum.
o Best practices in design
o Hands-on training and evaluation of new features in Zope 3.0 and Plone 2.0

Nico de Groot
Katholieke Theologische Universiteit te Utrecht
The Netherlands