[EuroPython] Tutorials at Europython questionaire
ronald at vizionfactory.dk
Fri Feb 27 07:19:25 EST 2004
1. Are you likely to attend Europython?
2. What topics would you be interested in? How much would you be ready
to pay for such a tutorial?
python Application development ( wxPython, Win32 integration, Obj-C
python Game Development ( pyGame, pyOpenGL & binding to other 3D ||
graphics libraries )
functional programming with python ( something like Mertz's "Text
processing in Python" )
vim & python
Price really depends on the speaker/quality of the material, etc
3. When would it be most suitable for you to participate in a tutorial?
Please rank the alternatives.
a. Friday 4 June
b. Saturday 5 June
c. Sunday 6 June
d. During the conference
e. When it doesn't conflict with my Sprint
f. Thursday 10 June
4. Would you be willing to give a tutorial? On what subject(s)?
5. Is there any other input you would like to give us?
Looking forward to the EPC =)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 1011 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mail.python.org/pipermail/europython/attachments/20040227/21add95f/attachment.bin
More information about the EuroPython